Customer Support by Pexels The clear definition of customer service is the help and support provided to customer before, during and after purchase of a product or service. Providing good customer service is required to acquire and maintain customers for growth and competitiveness in the market. Providing customers with support is more [...]
- Argentina, Business Etiquette, Career Tips, Culture, Customer Service Etiquette, Intercultural, intercultural competence, Language and Culture, Relationships, Self-Awareness, Social Etiquette, South America, Travel, Travel Etiquette, Traveling Etiquette, Workplace Diversity
Buenos Aires photo by Deensel on flikr Argentum, the Latin term for silver, is the reason behind the country’s name Argentina. The origin comes from the first Spanish conquerors to reach the Rio de La Plata, or the Silver River, where they were welcomed by the natives with gifts from this precious material. [...]
There are many distractions in the office, some more difficult to ignore than others. Limiting yourself to the fun and stress-free activities and interactions will help you stay focused for the new year.
- Annual Monthly or Day Observance, Canada, Canadian Traditions, Cross-Cultural, Culture and Commercialism, Customer Service Etiquette, gift-giving, Global Celebrations, Global Etiquette, Global Traditions, Gracious Living, Holiday Season, International Holidays, International Travel Tips, Lifestyle, Modern Manners, Observances - Monthly & Daily
The day after Christmas, December 26th, is an annual holiday known as “Boxing Day” celebrated in several countries in the British Commonwealth.
- avoiding international blunders, Bridging the Cultural Divide, Business Etiquette, Career Tips, Customer Service Etiquette, global competency, Global Etiquette, Gracious Living, intercultural competence, Lifestyle, Millennials, Modern Manners, Networking, Office Culture, Phone Etiquette and Protocol, Relationship Building, Self-Awareness, Social Etiquette, Workplace Diversity, Workplace Etiquette
In an era when everyday communication methods involve GIF keyboards, Snapchat filters, and group messaging, young professionals are poorly trained on verbal telephone conversations. If you fall into this category, consider these 5 guidelines for corporate telephone etiquette.
- Bridging the Cultural Divide, Business Etiquette, Career Tips, Cross-Cultural, Culture and Commercialism, Customer Service Etiquette, global competency, Interview Etiquette, Language and Culture, Lifestyle, Millennials, Modern Manners, Networking, Office Culture, Phone Etiquette and Protocol, University Students, Workplace Diversity, Workplace Etiquette
To dispel this stereotype and strengthen millennial interpersonal skills, avoid these four modern communication mishaps.
- Annual Monthly or Day Observance, Business and the Environment, Business Etiquette, Career Tips, Coffee, Customer Service Etiquette, Gracious Living, Houseguest Etiquette, Lifestyle, Millennials, Modern Manners, Observances - Monthly & Daily, Office Culture, Social Etiquette, Workplace Etiquette
The winter months are prime time for many common illnesses. If offices work together to promote thorough handwashing, employees might avoid strep throat or the flu.
- Bridging the Cultural Divide, Culture, Customer Service Etiquette, global competency, International Protocol, Interview Etiquette, Lifestyle, Millennials, Modern Manners, Networking, Office Culture, Relationship Building, Relationships, Social Etiquette, Travel Etiquette, Workplace Diversity, Workplace Etiquette
While spreading kindness is good, it’s better to find simple ideas on a daily basis. Here are 5 ways you can carry on workplace goodwill, even after World Kindness Day
Drafting your holiday tipping plan can be daunting, but fear not--this guide is thorough enough to help anyone navigate holiday tipping. There’s no hard and fast rule about how much or who to tip in the U.S.
For business owners, this rising trend means paying extra attention to company values and ethics, to avoid alienating potential employees and customers. In order to boost your business’ ethical transparency, respect modern business ethics as follows.