Trainings Tailored to Your Needs
With a dynamic presence, Sharon Schweitzer, J.D. brings years of experience in international business, blended with training and expertise in international protocol. An established cultural consultant and award-wining author, Sharon regularly presents to businesses, associations and organizations on a variety of topics surrounding business etiquette, cross-cultural communication, international protocol, professional dining and global leadership.
Sharon brings a rich background to every engagement, having traveled to more than 60 countries and all seven continents. She parlays this experience into key learning to equip business leaders and executives in bridging cultural gaps.
Access to Culture offers customized program assistance for specific needs not addressed in other trainings. Examples of additional consulting include:
- Hospitality Training for Restaurant Professionals
- Luxury Customer Experience Training
- High Profile & VIP Guest Preparation
- Protocol Officer Duties
- Country Specific Briefings
- Relocation Services
- International Business Scenario Practice
- Bridging Cultures with International Customers
- Preparing Business Leaders for International Clients
To arrange a personal consultation with Access to Culture call 512.306.1845 or 512.431.5355.
A versatile presenter, Sharon can also serve as a: