Stay focused and organized with everything you need at your fingertips. Save yourself the headache of a disorganized workspace and refresh your desk with these practical 10 tips.
While creating benchmarks improves performance, it’s always good to check how development is changing the outcome. If you observe that you’re not getting the outcome you want, determine the cause and change approach. Change can happen slowly or quickly, but persistence is key.
If your job generates stress that impacts your workplace satisfaction and personal health, you’re not alone. Consider these 5 tips for a healthier office environment and take the first steps towards a stress-free workplace.
There are many distractions in the office, some more difficult to ignore than others. Limiting yourself to the fun and stress-free activities and interactions will help you stay focused for the new year.
- Annual Monthly or Day Observance, Bridging the Cultural Divide, Business Case for Cross-Cultural Training, Business Etiquette, Career Tips, Cross-Cultural, Cross-Cultural Tips for Doing Business in, Culture, global competency, Global Traditions, International Protocol, International Travel Tips, Language and Culture, Middle East, Middle East Culture, Relationship Building, Travel
The U.N. Arabic Language Day is celebrated on Dec. 18 every year, the following 3 reasons will not only inform you, but encourage you to consider learning Arabic in 2018.
- avoiding international blunders, Bridging the Cultural Divide, Business Etiquette, Career Tips, Customer Service Etiquette, global competency, Global Etiquette, Gracious Living, intercultural competence, Lifestyle, Millennials, Modern Manners, Networking, Office Culture, Phone Etiquette and Protocol, Relationship Building, Self-Awareness, Social Etiquette, Workplace Diversity, Workplace Etiquette
In an era when everyday communication methods involve GIF keyboards, Snapchat filters, and group messaging, young professionals are poorly trained on verbal telephone conversations. If you fall into this category, consider these 5 guidelines for corporate telephone etiquette.
This holiday season, consider these 8 tips for a thoughtful and successful experience.
- Bridging the Cultural Divide, Business Etiquette, Career Tips, Cross-Cultural, Culture and Commercialism, Customer Service Etiquette, global competency, Interview Etiquette, Language and Culture, Lifestyle, Millennials, Modern Manners, Networking, Office Culture, Phone Etiquette and Protocol, University Students, Workplace Diversity, Workplace Etiquette
To dispel this stereotype and strengthen millennial interpersonal skills, avoid these four modern communication mishaps.
- Annual Monthly or Day Observance, Business and the Environment, Business Etiquette, Career Tips, Coffee, Customer Service Etiquette, Gracious Living, Houseguest Etiquette, Lifestyle, Millennials, Modern Manners, Observances - Monthly & Daily, Office Culture, Social Etiquette, Workplace Etiquette
The winter months are prime time for many common illnesses. If offices work together to promote thorough handwashing, employees might avoid strep throat or the flu.
- Bridging the Cultural Divide, Business Etiquette, Career Tips, Central America, Cross-Cultural, Culture, Europe, gift-giving, Global Celebrations, global competency, Global Etiquette, Global Traditions, Gracious Living, Holiday Season, Italy, Lifestyle, Modern Manners, Traveling Etiquette, Workplace Etiquette
Absorb wisdom and educate others about global gifting tips to increase your cross-cultural understanding of the world.