Sharon Schweitzer, J.D., is a cross-cultural trainer, modern manners expert, and the founder of Protocol & Etiquette Worldwide. In addition to her accreditation in intercultural management from the HOFSTEDE centre, she serves as a Chinese Ceremonial Dining Etiquette Specialist in the documentary series Confucius was a Foodie, on Nat Geo People. She is the resident etiquette expert on two popular lifestyle shows: ABC Tampa Bay’s Morning Blend and CBS Austin’s We Are Austin. She is regularly quoted by BBC Capital, Investor’s Business Daily, Fortune, and the National Business Journals. Her Amazon #1 Best Selling book in International Business, Access to Asia: Your Multicultural Business Guide, now in its third printing, was named to Kirkus Reviews’ Best Books of 2015. She’s a winner of the British Airways International Trade Award at the 2016 Greater Austin Business Awards.
- Business Insanity Talk Radio with Barry Moltz #407 Author Christine Mason Shares How to Be Happier and More Connected, Dec. 2016
- The Life of a Gentleman with Harrison Blake Apparel: Hold off on Black Friday Shopping Episode 24, Nov. 2016
- Flight Etiquette: What Your Crew Members Want You to Know Rudy Maxa’s World with The Careys, Nov. 19, 2016 Hour 1 Segment 5
- The Life of a Gentleman with Harrison Blake Apparel Episode 20: Get a Better Suit while NBA Coaching in your Airbnb, Oct. 2016
- The Life of a Gentleman with Harrison Blake Apparel Episode 18: Have Proper Sports Etiquette & Mind Your Manners with Great Looking Hair, Oct. 2016
- Western ethic is different from that of other cultures; The Small Business Advocate radio interview with Jim Blastingame
- Western etiquette is not like the rest of the world; The Small Business Advocate radio interview with Jim Blastingame